Skip to content
- All cancellations must be made in writing. A $25 administrative fee applies to all refunds.
- The Rental Agreement may be cancelled by the Renter any time prior to the rental date subject to the following:
- Cancellations made within sixty days prior to the rental date shall only be eligible to receive 50% refund of the rental fee.
- Cancellations made within thirty days prior to the rental date shall only be eligible to receive 25% refund of the rental fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the rental date will not be refunded.
- The Township reserves the right to cancel a scheduled event or activity at any location for any reason including but not limited to: dangers, hazards, emergency maintenance, double bookings, and state declared emergencies (which may include using the facility as an emergency shelter). In the event of a cancellation the Renter will be given an option of relocating to another facility, rescheduling their event for another date or time, or they can choose to be refunded their rental fee, and any security deposit that was charged. However, in no event will the Township be liable to the Renter for any lost profits or incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of the Renter’s inability to use the above described premises, even if the Township has been advised of the possibility of such damages.